Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby Fever!


So, three of my friends have had babies within one month of each other, and I have 2 more due within 2 months of each other. That is my last count...seriously, I cannot remember when there was a boom this big! Girlfriend and I have enjoyed buying baby gifts, and on Saturday we made the trip to Cleveland to meet the first of the bunch. Girlfriend loves babies, and she was insistent on feeding and holding Baby Tusberg. :) This is Hallie's third son, so she's an old pro at this! Her other two boys are 5 and 6, soon to be 6 and 7...it's hard to believe how big they are now! I remember seeing her oldest son when he was just a few days old. Hallie is one of those sickening people who was "made" to have babies and she recovers well, and does it quickly. Congratulations!


Hallie and I have known each other for about 8 years, and hadn't seen each other in a LOOONG time! On the left is our friend Loni who is pregnant with her 4th son due in May (she has boys 3, 2 and 1--William is the 1 year-old pictured here with us). I was able to hook up Loni and Hallie when Loni and her family moved to Cleveland this past summer for her husband to finish medical school. They've become friends and it never hurts to have a friendly face around when you're new somewhere! Anyway, that's my dissertation on the first baby meet-and-greet. Girlfriend and I are meeting Baby #2 tomorrow, so I'm sure girlfriend will have to help feed and hold this baby, too! :)

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

wow, that is a lot of babies. A bunch of my friends just had them or are getting ready to. I think I missed that memo. :)

Mom of 3 boys said...

WOW, don't drink the water they are drinking....lol. How is everything going with you?? I haven't heard from you lately.

Deena said...

We've got it like crazy over here too. Nine girls in my ward all due between January and May. Seven of them are boys!

You look great!