Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I LOVE HOCKEY!!!

I really got into hockey while going to OU; there was a year where I'm pretty sure that I didn't miss a single home game. Through the years, I've been to a few games here-and-there just because life gets busy, and you can't go to every game. Rochelle and I have made a tradition of going back down to OU once during the season to see a game, and the boys don't disappoint! Anyway, Jeff and Rochelle had 2 extra tickets to last night's Blue Jackets game and so girlfriend and I went along. Jeff's dad has KILLER season ticket seats at the "club level" and we had so much fun! I have always been a fan of the goalie, so I had to include an obligatory goalie shot...I love it when they first come out on the ice and warm-up. Ah, good times. Girlfriend had a good time with her blue cotton candy, Diet Pepsi and 3 adults to boss around! :) Thanks for a good time!



1 comment:

Deena said...

Nothing like a good fight and lots of smashing into the boards.