Monday, January 28, 2008

Freeze Tag

As it's been ridiculously cold here (and I do try NOT to complain about the weather), and I am dreaming of our vacation to Cali in March, I'll play a game of freeze tag here.

Two names you go by:
1. Lizbeth (for some reason, it's a stretch for people to say all four syllables)
2. Mommy

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Cal State Hoodie...I may be buried in this thing, I love it so much.
2. Flannel Pajama pants...did I mention it's cold here?

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Watch girlfriend do new things, and old things, too.
2. Read.

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. I would LOVE to be at the beach.
2. Well, the other is personal, but probably obvious.

Two favorite pets you have or have had:
1. BonBon was my dog I got after a friend of mine in middle school passed away (1993) and she BonBon died in Cali (2003). I didn't think I would be so upset about a dog since she spent a lot of time at my parents' house. I was glad to be able to take her to Cali, and she just died out-of-the blue on Memorial Day Weekend 2003.

Two people who will respond
1. ?
2. ?

Two things you ate today:
1. I have rediscovered Boca Burgers w/jalapenos.
2. Strawberries and Cool Whip--I put it in the freezer at work last night and had it for "lunch" about 2 am...so good!

Two people you last talked to:
1. My dad.
2. Girlfriend.

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Taking girlfriend to preschool.
2. Saving lives again tomorrow night! :)

Two longest car rides:
1. Columbus, OH to San Bernardino, CA by way of St. Louis, Denver, Salt Lake City, Reno, San Francisco and Vegas. That was a fantastic road trip!!!
2. San Bernardino, CA to Salt Lake City, UT...doing that trip in a 3-day weekend is a lot of time in the car!

No comments: