Saturday, September 1, 2007

Dude...


I am so stressed out about this NCLEX-RN test that it is absolutely unreal! I am losing sleep, confidence and probably friends, too. On Tuesday night, I talked to my fantastically wonderful friend whom I met in nursing school; she and I are school soulmates. If that makes sense--we are almost exactly alike in how badly we would panic and think we were going to fail and then 99% of the time we were ABOVE the class average. On the standardized testing we took at the end of 6th quarter, I scored at a level that explained that I had a 99 percent chance of passing boards (and without exposing her scores, let's just say that she has just as good of a chance as myself). So, what am I freaking out about?!? Here's a picture of us (my freaking out school soulmate is in the middle and another classmate on the right) at the end of 5th quarter when life was good and boards were still 3-4 months away and Sephora made us look SMOKIN' and Mimi's Cafe served us a fantastic lunch that we were still talking about at the end of 6th quarter!!! We talked again last night, and sad to say, but the freakout session was just as bad last night as it was on Tuesday...she told me that I wasn't allowed talking about NCLEX anymore! Ha, yeah right.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

You are looking good, Elizabeth. It's fun to read about your life. Watch out for weirdos.