Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tagged

My friend from nursing school tagged me, so here are 7 random things about me.

1. I have to look up at my reflection in the elevator mirror ceiling EVERY time I am on an elevator. Try it. Sometimes, I am non-chalant, other times obvious.
2. I pick out the banana candies from the Runts package.
3. I always wanted a job where I used a cash register, and when I finally had that chance in college, I sucked majorly.
4. I was not sick one day while pregnant with girlfriend...no puking except when I went into labor.
5. I still have a hair barette my dad gave me when I was about 4 years old.
6. I caught my bouquet of flowers on fire at my brother's wedding. My brother's friend (whom I've known for 13 years or so) said, "Sis, you're on fire." I was confused until he pointed to the bouquet burning and helped me blow it out. No major scene involved.
7. I always wanted to marry Steve Young.

5 comments:

Deena said...

So do you pick the bananas out to eat them or to throw them away?

your mom said...

Sorry, I throw them away...thankfully, girlfriend only likes the banana ones, so it works out!

Mom of 3 boys said...

Cool.. that was interesting...and thanks for the site...it was great. I found a different background...

Coordination Queen said...

you caught your flowers on fire? that is funny.

your mom said...

yeah, I was holding them in the reception line (post-partum brain not thinking clearly) and had them too clsoe to the bunsen burner thing under the warming/chaffing server...