Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"Santa said I could wear it!"


Because Santa is a slacker and left the bag from Kohl's with the Christmas pajamas in it on her bed, girlfriend found it. I thought she was being TERRIBLY quiet for awhile, and then I hear dad say to her, "Oh my, don't you look beautiful...go show your mother!" Ha ha. I had to laugh, seriously, I thought it was funny. Girlfriend promptly said, "Santa said I could wear it!!!" I told her that, technically, Santa HAD said she could wear it. So, another Christmas present down the tubes! She does look quite adorable in the pajamas.

4 comments:

Mom of 3 boys said...

She is so cute...I have been hiding my kids presents in the trunk of the car....hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Mom of 3 boys said...

How by the way..how do I get a Christmas background for my blog...where do you find it and where do I go to download one???? Please let me know....

Coordination Queen said...

HAHAHAHA! That is classic.

your mom said...

kim- matiekay.blogspot.com should be able to help you out.