Friday, October 5, 2007

Another Grandma Quilt


Here is a quilt that Grandma gave to mom a few weeks ago. Now, here's an interesting part of the story...I had told mom probably a year ago that THIS quilt was my favorite and mom talked me out of it saying how the other one looked more like a grandma quilt, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, about a month ago mom told me how much SHE loved this quilt. I looked at her and said, "What?!? That is why you talked me out of that quilt?!?" She just looked at me, laughed, and said, "Oh, did I say that?" Ah well, I love mine regardless!

3 comments:

Deena said...

Sneaky mom! Maybe she was feeling deprived because your grandma was out of all of her old dresses. Your grandma is so talented.

Coordination Queen said...

that is a beautiful quilt!

your mom said...

I couldn't believe it! I didn't realize she could be so underhanded! :)