Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Actual Birthday

Taken at 9:01 pm...the exact moment she was born (although that was on Cali time). And her father and his wife were there to celebrate that moment, so that was nice. She and I celebrating her birthday again Tuesday night.



Girlfriend's birthday was on a Tuesday this year and that was the day of the week she was born...brought back alot of memories. I just love this kid. Girlfriend wanted a buttload (that's for you Unc) of stuff but REALLY wanted a Sleeping Beauty Talking Head Styling Vanity which I found days before her birthday...talk about luck. I did take on of she and I...I told her that it was about 5 years ago that time when we had our first picture taken together...I'll spare you the pictures (5 years ago and now). I think I look more worn out but definitely happier now! ;)

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

Happy Birthday to Girlfriend!

Brown and Serve said...

wow post something new already!!

adam

Brown and Serve said...

Something new, new, new, new, new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!